Our group is in charge of approximately 100 hours/year of graduate and undergraduate teaching programs and training courses, in the following areas.
- general hydrology (hydrologic cycle, catchments, measurements, elementary processes,
- hydrologic modelling (general concepts, rainfall-runoff model calibration, validation,
- applied hydrology (prediction, regionalisation methods, streamflow forecasting, climate change and land use impacts on water.
We also organise field trips focusing on stream gaging (as part of the activities of the Orgeval experimental catchment) and on professions involving hydrology.
We give courses in master programs and Engineering schools, as well as training courses:
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6) : Master 2 SDUEE (see presentation of the course – in French – here).
- Polytech Paris (Paris 6).
- EIVP (École des ingénieurs de la ville de Paris) (see presentation of the course – in French – here).
- Université François Rabelais (Tours) : Masters program on Water and environmental sciences.
- IFORE (Institute), Ministry in charge of Ecology: training programs.
- Université Paris Saclay (Paris 11) : Master 2 Hydrologie, Hydrogéologie et Sols (HHS).
Contact @ Irstea Antony: Charles Perrin